• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need a wholesale printer for brick vinyl wrap

TheSnowman

I have a job that I'm working on that needs a wrap for a brick wall. I can't seem to find any of my "normal subs" that will print this, so I'm looking for someone that could help me with this. It is roughly 18' X 8', and I'm looking for some kind of material like 3M IJ8624/8524, but I'm open for whatever would work. It's just a rough textured brick wall inside a foyer area.

Anyone that can help me, please let me know. I didn't think this would be the hardest part, but it appears to be harder than I thought to find someone able. Thanks!

TheSnowman

Awesome, I'll try to use it. Once I can find someone to help me on the prints, I guess I'll know what my options are.

Tim4

Alison with SignTeam.US does cool stuff for me

I have a job that I'm working on that needs a wrap for a brick wall. I can't seem to find any of my "normal subs" that will print this, so I'm looking for someone that could help me with this. It is roughly 18' X 8', and I'm looking for some kind of material like 3M IJ8624/8524, but I'm open for whatever would work. It's just a rough textured brick wall inside a foyer area.

Anyone that can help me, please let me know. I didn't think this would be the hardest part, but it appears to be harder than I thought to find someone able. Thanks!

jfiscus

Rap Master
We are using the 3M 480mc for brick/block walls and it is working wonderfully.
If you're interested in a quote, send an email with your info to jason(at)cruxroadboardz(dot)com and I will forward it on to sales.

Corwin Steeves

Large format printer to the stars

Jayefkay531

Awesome, I'll try to use it. Once I can find someone to help me on the prints, I guess I'll know what my options are.

We use 480MC all day long on brick, cinderblock, floors, vehicle wraps (duh) really anything. It has been the most versatile vinyl we've come across. We use it on our hp 360 latex, but I'd imagine there's virtually no difference in the SV (solvent) version.

Corwin Steeves

Large format printer to the stars
I just finished a job
princes-gates-at-cne-toronto.jpg
using 8524, and I have a ton left over. I can do this for you and it's in Canadian dollars, so you get a 20% discount right out of the gate. haha! My email is corwin@globalimaging.ca

billmatts

first time responding to a post, so Hi!

EDIT...I just realized I misread the post. the wallpaper material I mentioned is indoor use. We used it to print a seamless brick wall,

We just did our office with a wallpaper product we manufacture. Very economical and easy for someone with wallpaper experience to install. Our large rolls are 109" wide so we are able to print seamlessly.

We also manufacture synthetic canvas, banner material made from recycled plastic and tear resistant paper on 10' wide rolls. We do not sell the material we manufacture but we can supply finished print.
Other products we manufacture include: framing systems for banners, tri-visions, home décor framing systems and LED signage, street furniture and billboard hardware.

Canadian discount as well!

if you want more info you can email me at bmatthews@prismaflex.com
If you go to our website you will see that our head office is in France and they are focused on LED signage. Our Canadian facility focuses on print for North American customers.

Bill

Attachments

• wallpaper lr.JPG
    wallpaper lr.JPG
    591.4 KB · Views: 222