• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need an HP360 Latex print profile for Opti-Solve Basic Heavy Duty 15 oz Matte Banner

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Need an HP360 Latex print profile for Opti-Solve Basic Heavy Duty 15 oz Matte Banner

myront

CorelDRAW is best
With an HP360 why aren't you making your own?

Yes, that's what we usually do. We start with a good base profile, clone it and name it what we want then tweak from there. We got it now. Have to use a much lower heat which makes for slow prints though. Good thing we only print on this substrate a few times a year. Wasted about 10ft of material to get it right though.

mrwilson41

I looked on the website for Advantage (www.advantagesgs.com) and it looks like it is discontinued. I found an old product data sheet (attched) and it doesn't appear to bes latex compatible. Since it is a 500 denier scrim banner, I would probably try the Opti-Solve Basic Scrim Banner output profile found on HP PrintOS (www.printos.com/ml). However, your banner may be past its 1-year shelf life and not print without banding due to deteriorated plasticizers.

Attachments

• Opti-Solve Basic Heavy Duty Banner 15oz.pdf
    17.1 KB · Views: 338