• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need Carriage Ribbon for SP300

jegflhs

Can anyone tell us of a supplier where we can order a carriage cable and guides for our Roland SP 300 VersaCAMM? Our original dealer is no longer in business. An online supplier will be fine.
Appreciate you folks very much.

MasterPat

SolventInkOnline carries more than most dealers. Totally. Much cheaper. Much faster. I have used them a dozen times, from heads to cables to boards. They have never failed to deliver as promised, always the cheapest I can fine, and always top quality stuff.
If you have a local dealer, go to Solvent Parts for All Large Format Printers. anyway, and get it faster, better and cheaper.

jegflhs

SolventInkOnline carries more than most dealers. Totally. Much cheaper. Much faster. I have used them a dozen times, from heads to cables to boards. They have never failed to deliver as promised, always the cheapest I can fine, and always top quality stuff.
If you have a local dealer, go to Solvent Parts for All Large Format Printers. anyway, and get it faster, better and cheaper.
Thanks and I'll contact them Mon. for the ribbon and guides. If this doesn't solve the problem we need to purchase a printer head from them.Thanks for the recommendation.