• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need CNC repair service

mitch2374

Need CNC repair service for a Sabre 408 with alignment issues, I think it needs to be calibrated. Does anyone know of a company that repairs them other than Gerber In the NY or tri state area? Their labor rates are ridiculous. Thoughts?

vanbruggen

Repair for Sabre 408

we are in need of a Tech as well, Orland Park Illinois to service a Sabre 408... any thoughts on someone????????

rjssigns

Can always check on some of the DIY CNC forums. It's not just a bunch of hacks. There are some super intelligent folks that reside in the forums.

All CNC's have the same basic architecture so most rules apply.

mitch2374

got gerber

Can always check on some of the DIY CNC forums. It's not just a bunch of hacks. There are some super intelligent folks that reside in the forums.

I have since (a few months ago) got gerber cuz at the time was desperate to get somebody. But thanks for the feedback!

StarSign

Have you looked for the info you need on the Gerber website. We just replaced the screws for both the x and y axis and the info from the site made it a breeze to reset.