• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED Encoder sensor for Cj 500

anozira02

Does anyone know where to get one of these sensors? it seems all I come across is for newer printers. Are these sensors interchangeable, as long as they have the same amount of wires and the mounting holes correct?? just don't know much about it...

anozira02

It looks like it,,, but who knows what else I need to get this printer going again...right now there are many issues with it...

sfr table hockey

Having an electrical short has to be the worst. Hard to tell what all has been blown. Also could be that $60 part away from it working......

When you get to $2000 in parts you might want to stop and go the other way and start selling the printer in pieces....... then to figure out which ones are good yet...I'll take two of them.

anozira02

You quite right,,, but right now I'll do the eliminating thing,, one by one encoder sensor is next, than maybe the power supply board also maybe the encoder board...The main board seems ok unless there is a fuse on board I don't know about...