Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED Encoder sensor for Cj 500

Discussion in 'Roland' started by anozira02, Sep 20, 2012.

1. anozira02

anozira02 Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Prescott, arizona
    Does anyone know where to get one of these sensors? it seems all I come across is for newer printers. Are these sensors interchangeable, as long as they have the same amount of wires and the mounting holes correct?? just don't know much about it...

Tags:
  2. anozira02

anozira02 Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Prescott, arizona
    It looks like it,,, but who knows what else I need to get this printer going again...right now there are many issues with it...

3. sfr table hockey

sfr table hockey Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Alberta
    Having an electrical short has to be the worst. Hard to tell what all has been blown. Also could be that $60 part away from it working......

When you get to $2000 in parts you might want to stop and go the other way and start selling the printer in pieces....... then to figure out which ones are good yet...I'll take two of them.

4. anozira02

anozira02 Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Prescott, arizona
    You quite right,,, but right now I'll do the eliminating thing,, one by one encoder sensor is next, than maybe the power supply board also maybe the encoder board...The main board seems ok unless there is a fuse on board I don't know about...

5. deegrafix

deegrafix Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Montrose, MI
    CMYKparts.com carries the CJ500 parts, and they are the same as the sc500. Everything ships overnight.