• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need good source for screen printed reflective

SignManiac

I'm looking for 200 7" x10" reflective decals. Will be a four color job. Need to be outdoor durable, which is why I'm hesitant to use our solvent or flatbed printers.

Shipping to central Florida. PM a price if you do this kind of work. Quality should be tight. Thanks.

GB2

Old Member
Those reflective decals are no problem if you use the right material. 3M IJ5100 or IJ680 work perfectly with solvent printing. They are also available in a removable adhesive that is really nice for most applications. If you are concerned about durability you can laminate. If you don't have any of that specific reflective, you'll find that it is quite expensive but I was just ordering a new roll of IJ5100R tomorrow, so if you want I can print them for you. Let me know.

121a

We use 3M IJ5100 and 8508 laminate, prints great with our CJV30. We would do normally keep a job like that in house. Now if it were 500+, we might outsource it.

Letterbox Mike

I agree, this is perfect for solvent. IJ680 with 8518 laminate will probably outlast screen printing.

PM me if you want a quote, we run this material combo regularly.