• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need good vendor for oversize banners

joeyhalderman

Hello Everyone,

We are currently seeking a new vendor (preferably in california) for printing oversize banners. We can print up to 5' in house but sometimes we need to print much larger. We had been using Tribute for the last few years but we got tired of receiving orders that were extremely scuffed up and stepped on. We have been using www.signs365.com and they do exceptional work but they are limited in their offerings, specifically they don't do stitching and sometimes we need that. Anyone know of a good vendor for oversize printing?

Thanks!
Joey

petepaz

not in cali but a merchant member who will give you a good price and get it done right:
merritt graphics

nikdoobs

Bumped this thread because I am looking for an over sized banner vendor as well. Anyone have a good recommendation?

qmr55

Give Chris at AZ Pro a call....they are in Arizona but can get the job done for you no problem. He is also a member here.

azprogroup.com