• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help color calibrating with Caldera

Smcg

I am having trouble color calibrating my large format flatbed printer with Caldera. I'm using the EZ Media wizard to create a new profile but when I go to output a test target to scan the entire file is only a 2" x 4" .jpg which is way too small and blurry to read properly. I have tried to scale the file using the dialogue box in Caldera but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anyone run into this issue before?

Caldera V12
XRite i1 Pro 2
Teckwin TS-2513

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Sean

chinaski

What's the name of the test target you are outputting? You should be able to select device, in your case, i1pro2, and target size should match your device when scale is left at 100%

Maybe something wrong with your file structure where Caldera is outputting icon and not .tif file? Worst case, reinstall Caldera.

Smcg

What's the name of the test target you are outputting? You should be able to select device, in your case, i1pro2, and target size should match your device when scale is left at 100%

Maybe something wrong with your file structure where Caldera is outputting icon and not .tif file? Worst case, reinstall Caldera.

Hey Chinaski,

Thanks for the advice I will give that shot and see what I get. The outputting an icon instead of a tiff sounds like it might be what I'm dealing with.

Thanks,