• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Fast - Roland pnc960

barokis

Have had this old workhorse for about 12 years. Just broke a part called a origin board thats located under right hand side cover. Need part quick. If anyone has a parts 960, very cheep used machine or knows where either can be found please let me know.

iSign

Wow... what a coincidence... yep, link worked... and Ryan posted today too??? What a trip!!

barokis

Thanks. You guys, as they say "ROCK". Saw that when I posted. Will contact them but I would rather find part for my 960. Price of machine plus shipping from PA to MO. I believe 960 and 910 are compatible don't know about 950. Looks like found another use for duct tape.

OldPaint

finding a BOARD, is gona cost you..........shipping said board will cost you, down time will cost you unless your just a "hobby sign guy." i said $300- 500, URSTRA DIDNT....... it would behoove you to call him............and who says your DIAGNOSIS IS CORRECT? so buying a working machine........and keeping yours for parts, seems like a no brainer.....

barokis

Think it would Behoove you to Chill Out Dude. I said THANK YOU. Diagnosed "said board" that's how I know its bad. Also contacted Splash of Color in Richardson TX that is the authorized US Deport Service Center for Roland. Emailed Urstra about machine who now has it on Digismith for $500.00 or best offer. In the middle of 420 shirt job but now using Roland PC 60 that is slow as crap. Liked that "hobby sign guy" comment though.

Wow I am impressed. How many posts does it take to get a "PhD".

OldPaint

you might get there some day....and good luck finding a board. i was making a point it would be easier to get another machine..........well since you got so much work, you should just get a new CM-300......i love my CX-300.
the "just a hobby sign guy"...........was in lieu.......OF YOU NOT GIVIN ANY INFO AS TO WHO,WHAT YOU DO.......DO!!!! POST # 4 tells us a lot about HOBBY SIGN GUYS.............if iam wrong please take the time to introduce yourself.

Ursta Graphics

Lol ... Don't mind OP he's just a cranky old sign guy ;) Ha ha ha.. He did the same to me a few years back when I was just starting out. Tough to get someones personality when you have to read it rather than witness expressions :) He's helped me out of a few binds!

I didn't know that you needed it because you had one break... Give me a call 724 962 2206 I'll work with you on it.. I'm always willing to help a fellow sign guy out!