• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help Finding a weird Fastener for banners

Christian @ 2CT Media

I need to collective knowledge of signs101 for this one.

A client of ours that we have been printing more and more for, wants us to use a specific fastener for their banners that I have never seen or heard of before. They sent me a picture and I'm having no luck locating them.

I'm hoping someone here would have an idea of where to get these. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 106

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm hoping to find a supplier for these... they want me to convert every banner we have done for them to these attachments, I'm going to need 1000's of these things.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I want to think I've ran across those on soft sided trailers before. Possibly a soft sided trailer manufacturer might be able to source them?

Christian @ 2CT Media

That's what I was thinking also, They look similar to the Truck Curtain fasteners but the difference is the truck curtains have a tensioner system built in and these are just simple straps and loops...

We have been to Utility Trailers and Fleet Pride which are 2 of the largest trailer companies in AZ and neither of them said they had anything close.

WCSign

searched google for rectangle banner eyelet or grommet.. saw some overseas, but if you are doing a lot it may be worth it

Christian @ 2CT Media

Thanks for your help, we contacted them with no luck. We ended up find them in the US through my clients past vendor. We also contacted hiker about building these for us and they are considering it.

WCSign

Awesome, good stuff, tell em to get their google SEO on for "banner grommet eyelet buckle straps etc.." lol