• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help for ink print problem

BierZ

I'm sorry if my English is wrong, and I'm rookie about signs.

In this week I'm buy HP Latex 310 and this week I'm only test, because I am little know and learning it.
Media for test is Adhesive (White Gloss pvc,Clear Gloss pvc,PP Matte)

Now, The problems faced is Magenta ink after print. if color have Magenta mixed border is spread with Magenta color.

img
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for help.

Attachments

• 1'.jpg
    1'.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 259
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 225
You simply need to run a Printhead Alignment calibration. You can access this from the Ink Menu at the printer's control panel, or through the EWS ("embedded web server) browser-based interface. It will use about 2 linear feet of media and take about 15 minutes and you should be all set. Be sure to run the calibration on white media (not clear).

Bly

We just had our dealer install beta firmware on our 360 due to problems with magenta and light magenta heads not firing properly.
The colour bars down the gutter would show fuzzy M & lm.
We replaced 4 magenta heads before contacting them and finding out about this issue.
Try the head alignment and clean as Castek suggested, and if that doesn't fix the problem might be an idea to get in touch with your dealer.

BierZ

The issue has been fixed, by dealer upgrade firmware to 6.2.7 form 4.10.2 (4 & 5 notwork)
and I love this firmware because its can print output Red color, previously is orange.

Thank for help