• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help for our ARIZONA 250Gt .....

Hello dear colleagues,
we have a problem starting our Arizona 250GT. An error message appears when the operator software boots up. hardware initialization failed ... what a problem can this be?... log files are available ..... Thank you for your help ... Greetings from Germany / Patrick

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    110 KB · Views: 261

Bert Wondervan

Hello dear colleagues,
we have a problem starting our Arizona 250GT. An error message appears when the operator software boots up. hardware initialization failed ... what a problem can this be?... log files are available ..... Thank you for your help ... Greetings from Germany / Patrick
What is your Software and what is your Windows version?
I think this software needs a USB dongle
Check whether the USB dongle is connected to your PC.

Last edited:

Technician

Drive it hard
Did you get this problem first time after a restart and no problems before??
A wild guess is your FireWire cable in the machine is bad.
Quite easy to rule out if so.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
Hello dear colleagues,
Hello,
Could you post or DM me your logs? We could analyze them and perhaps provide some insight.

Hello everyone
Thank you for your answers. To your questions ... The operating system is Windows XP version 2002 Servicepack 2. The operator software is Calgary Release Notes 3.6.2 ........ Yes, the error occurred all at once. We will be replacing the FireWire cable today. let's see what happens. Yes, we also have the log files .... "Technican", please send me your email address ... I will send you the files .... hopefully you can help us .... thanks to Patrick