• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help mimaki cjv30 cut after print how to do ?

vivi0512

in france !
Hello, it s me again !
I need some help on using my new cjv30,

I need some basic help to doing a cut after i print

I explain when i print these printable flex, i use my marks , i launch a print/cut job at same time, all works but sometimes, i don't know why the cjv30 cut the first item and not the 2nd.

it is not a big problem, except that i don't know how to start manually a cut after printing with the cjv30 ( i use it for 2 weeks only )

So i have the 2nd item, i have the complete job on the rasterlink software.
And i want to try a cut only task, but when i do it, i have the MARK 36 error,

i think the printer has lost is origin, or i don't know how to proceed

is anyone can explain to me how i specify the origin ( i ve seen in local mode if i press end, it allow me to move and select a mark , but it only detect the front left mark, not the others one ) and if i press the enter button ( still in local ) it ask for an origin , but i don't know where i need to place it ? at the left ? at the right ? after the printed item ? before ? at the border of the vinyl sheet ?

If anyone can help me and say me how to begin ?
I m not far, but i prefer ask for a tip to try during 10 hours !!

I watched some youtube video, but they explain only how to use finecut or flexi but not how to do on printer ( the hardware part :)

20171101_171351.jpg

opsigno

omari
Bonjour.
D'après l'image que vous avez joint, il faut toujours laisser une marge de 2 à 3 cm sur le support pour que les repères soient lus par la lentille à infra-rouge.
Il vaut mieux aussi inveles repère. Ils doivent être ouverts vers l'extérieure.
Bonne chance.

NazGraphics

you cut the vinyl to close to the registration mark the sensor wont be able to read it

edit
you only need to use 2 pinch rollers

secondly i dont see any registration mark reader on ur blade carriage

I own a newer version of your machine which is CJV150

Here are some of problems i see:
- registration mark is too close to the edge of the media
- the marks are inside the graphic (remember that cutter will only cut before registration mark placement, check rasterlink manual)
- you need to put the laser light in-between the mark #1 (again find manual for rasterlink)

we usually do this when we have print - laminate - cut job, all other we print then cur right away.