• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help on custom numbers for a hotel.

copythat

Need contact to a vendor that can provide custom numbers like sample. Any help will do.

TIA

Attachments

• #r's.jpg
    #r's.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 257

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
That looks engraved to me because the edge has a slight bevel... maybe some type of laminate?

A few questions...
-- How large are the numbers?
-- Do you know what laminate/substrate it is?
-- How thick is the Number?
-- What's it attached to?
-- ADA signs are usually required, do the rooms come with ADA signs?

Johnny Best

Your right Rick, it does have a bevel, even looks like a thin sheet of light material beveled cut out and placed over that marble looking background, but like you would need more information.

Adrenalinemisfit

Bell Company Inc. Been in business since 1946. Awesome to work with, ask for Tina or Chris
205-655-2135 They are in Trussville Alabama. They are wholesale to the trade only.

copythat

That looks engraved to me because the edge has a slight bevel... maybe some type of laminate?

A few questions...
-- How large are the numbers? Around 120
-- How thick is the Number? What ever they can be
-- What's it attached to? metal and wood doors
-- ADA signs are usually required, do the rooms come with ADA signs?
No

The sample I provided was strictly for type style.

Can you do this?

visual800

My God its like dealing with customers calling me.

WHAT SIZE?!
WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS YOU NEED?!

When dealing with companies on projects like this, it would be nice if YOU sent them the rooms all layed out. I must tell you though if you are wanting just lazer cut acrylic I would go with Gemini. This in one ugly font though!

Attachments

• park.jpg
    park.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 176

copythat

It must of not posted before, but here it is. 5" numbers to be mounted onto metal and wood (around 120 numbers) Thickness not a big issue. Old hotel, hence the style of the type.

Last edited:

henryz

There's your info wood and metal oh and 5" number. Copythat if you never done this type of work. You need to be a little more specific in order to get some help. Is the background stainless steel with a brushed finish, is the metal mounted on the wood you aren't showing it and is the number raised material? thickness? In other words some type of drawing.

copythat

There's your info wood and metal oh and 5" number. Copythat if you never done this type of work. You need to be a little more specific in order to get some help. Is the background stainless steel with a brushed finish, is the metal mounted on the wood you aren't showing it and is the number raised material? thickness? In other words some type of drawing.
As I mentioned before. They were planning on painting them on. I convinced them to get the numbers done by anyone on this list. 5" tall, thickness DOESN"T matter. Remember they wanted to paint them. Ok lets just say black numbers 1/4 thick to be mounted on metal and wood. And yes I've never done this before, so I apologies for any inconvenience. Can anyone help?

MikePro

1/4" black acrylic lettering would look pretty clean on metal/wood. are you providing the panels, or is that part of the spec. for quote as well? wood/wood laminate or painted/stained/raw metal/wood?