• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help need help please font ID

Does anyone recognize the font of this X or know one similar

• Does anyone recognize the font of this X or know one similar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

westcoast local

i need help finding the X font to recreate this graphic of the X on this seadoo the guy isnt wanting to spend a whole lot so im to keep time down creating art if anyone recognizes this X that would be awesome thanks
pic_620373.jpg

unclebun

And tell your customer he has to spend a lot---either with you to redraw the logo, or with the Sea Doo dealer to buy the decal, which is probably about $300 if it's still available at all.

westcoast local

And tell your customer he has to spend a lot---either with you to redraw the logo, or with the Sea Doo dealer to buy the decal, which is probably about $300 if it's still available at all.
its not I spent an hour or two looking around and all the forums no answers and Seadoo parts places are out of stock even called the local dealer, I was just looking for an easy out for what I thought would be a quick small print cut job I even thru together a couple quick things in flexi and he was stuck on this stock image I’m not as good at adobe as I once was with Cs3 and don’t feel like taking an afternoon to ( possibly )be able to figure it out if anyone can recommend someone that can design it I can pass that cost on to the client and see where it goes