• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help - Printer Roland VP540i Error

Franques

Good day

I am in the most northern part of Zambia so I dont have any tech's available. I have replaced the one head on my VP540i today. Unfortunately I re-inserted the head cables incorrectly and 2 of the connectors made contact. This result ended in only printing 2 colors. I immediately knew it was a blown fuse. I fixed the cables, installed a new fuse and did i print test. All well - 4 colors printing. I switched off the printer and after restarting - Suddenly I get an error Feed Motor Error - 00CC-0004. This error only occurs when I insert the fuse for the Cyan and Yellow. If I remove the fuse all is well and I can do print test on the Blue and Black. Any advice will be appreciated as I am not sure if it is my Servo board or main board that has blown something and not sure what to strip for repairs. As I say I am miles away from the nearest tech centre.

unmateria

Good day

I am in the most northern part of Zambia so I dont have any tech's available. I have replaced the one head on my VP540i today. Unfortunately I re-inserted the head cables incorrectly and 2 of the connectors made contact. This result ended in only printing 2 colors. I immediately knew it was a blown fuse. I fixed the cables, installed a new fuse and did i print test. All well - 4 colors printing. I switched off the printer and after restarting - Suddenly I get an error Feed Motor Error - 00CC-0004. This error only occurs when I insert the fuse for the Cyan and Yellow. If I remove the fuse all is well and I can do print test on the Blue and Black. Any advice will be appreciated as I am not sure if it is my Servo board or main board that has blown something and not sure what to strip for repairs. As I say I am miles away from the nearest tech centre.
Yes, double check that contacts of the cables are really contacting the pins. After that, asure with tape so they dont move when carriage is moving. Happened to me once and c4131 and fuse keeped Up blowing

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk