• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Quick

I do not know versa works very well, and as you know my husband passed away. I am trying to clear up some jobs that were pending, and I have somehow screwed up my roland versa works.
here is what happened, I brought in the new artwork and layed it on top of the old just to get the correct size and shape ( weird crest and ribbon etc.) I went on to answer the phone came back forgot the original art was underneath and sent it to versa works queue, than I got an error that says the memory is too low and every time I try and delete the queue it says versa works is not responding, and it goes to like a ghost imiage and I can't click on anything really hoping someone can walk me through a fix for this problem

WrapYourCar

Did you try restarting the computer? It is best to allow a lot of hdd space on the computer to help with low memory error issues. It might be time to upgrade the computer too. Or if you have a ton of jobs in your queue you could start deleting the really old ones to save space.

Joe House

I'm sorry for your loss. If rebooting doesn't fix this, then there is a program in the start menu>Roland VersaWorks called initialize software. This will clear the que and reset all of the settings in the software to be like a new install. You will need to know the IP address of your printer when you start up VersaWorks again. You will also have to reconfigure your queue defaults after doing this.

I'm sorry for your loss. If rebooting doesn't fix this, then there is a program in the start menu>Roland VersaWorks called initialize software. This will clear the que and reset all of the settings in the software to be like a new install. You will need to know the IP address of your printer when you start up VersaWorks again. You will also have to reconfigure your queue defaults after doing this.
thanks for the info but shutting down didn't do it and unfortunately what you are suggesting would mean I would need to know where to find the IP and would not have a clue how to reset. With my husband passing away suddenly I am just grasping at straws on how that side of the business worked. thanks again for the info, I will take it one hour at a time

C

ColoPrinthead

thanks for the info but shutting down didn't do it and unfortunately what you are suggesting would mean I would need to know where to find the IP and would not have a clue how to reset. With my husband passing away suddenly I am just grasping at straws on how that side of the business worked. thanks again for the info, I will take it one hour at a time
You should be able to get the IP address from the printers display and menu.