• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Today!!!

TLG

Have 2 logo files that I need converted down to Adobe Illustrator 8.0
(think these are CS2, but not sure). Got a request today to make banners for delivery on Wednesday, but the manufacturer is closed until January 2nd so I can't get their assistance. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks to all and have a Merry Christmas! :thankyou:

TLG

Just wanted to make public that iSign (Doug) spent a fair amount of time on Christmas Eve converting a couple of logo files for me.

Doug, I appreciated you taking away from your production time to help me out. :U Rock:
I'll get that cup of coffee to you ASAP.
Have a Merry Christmas!

iSign

You're welcome TLG (Al)

(did that .eps or .pdf ever work out for that second file we were having trouble with)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whether it's Christmas or not.... that's the true meaning of giving !!

WTFG Doug....... :thumb:

iSign

I don't know... now I wonder if I should have made him buy his own copy of CS3... don't want to cost Adobe a sale ya know :Big Laugh

:Oops: just kidding... still shaking off that chip from another thread I was hanging out on this morning :smile:

Merry Christmas!

TLG

I don't know... now I wonder if I should have made him buy his own copy of CS3... don't want to cost Adobe a sale ya know :Big Laugh

:Oops: just kidding... still shaking off that chip from another thread I was hanging out on this morning :smile:

Merry Christmas!

Hey Doug,
Could you make me a copy of your CS3? Then I wouldn't have to bug anyone for file conversions......NOT!

Just kidding. Thanks again for your help. I got the banners done & delivered on time.

Al