• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with Fiery XF - efi H1625 LED

trancelot

My imagination is bigger than yours.
I recently updated my Fiery XF rip software to 6.2.2. It erased EVERY setting!

I looked all over for a settings or config file, but I had no luck. I did a Windows System Restore, but that restore the settings. I have been able to get it up and running, but I'm 100% sure I'm not using it properly.

Surely software this complicated would transfer settings on a software update, right? Am I doing something wrong? Have you had this problem? I don't have the technical knowledge to fully set everything up properly. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

dypinc

There is backup feature for backing up settings in Fiery XF. That needs to be done before you upgrade. That used to be in the documentation did you read it before you upgraded?

trancelot

My imagination is bigger than yours.
There is backup feature for backing up settings in Fiery XF. That needs to be done before you upgrade. That used to be in the documentation did you read it before you upgraded?

Thank you. No I did not.