Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help With Flexi 8.1 Production Manager

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Printers' started by johnny_loves_amy, Sep 27, 2008.

1. johnny_loves_amy

johnny_loves_amy Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Ok I got Flexi 8.1 and I am having a problem with the Production Manager. Everytime I go to Rip something, the Production Manager changes the size on me. When I go to correct the size it messes everything up. If I try to rip/cut something that is 48" X 32", the production manager makes it 48.202" X 32.202". This is not what I need, I need it to be 48" X 32". I have tried to uninstall the production manager and reinstall it, but I can't locate it anywhere on my disc's. Can anyone help me with the problem? How can I correct this problem?:banghead:

I am at my witts end with this and it is costing me time and money having to recut and reprint almost everything.

Tags:
  2. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I cant say for sure but there is a scale adjustment in the print and rip menu which can make problems and it may stay as a default. Under the general tab there is a third box under the size and it is a %age gauge. It has screwed me up a couple times when I inadvertantly moved the mouse scroll wheel a little while on that box.

3. TriCities Signs

TriCities Signs New Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Under the panel tab there is a place to set panel margin that maybe set to the amount that it is cutting over. Set that to 0 and it should fix your problem.