• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help With Flexi 8.1 Production Manager

johnny_loves_amy

Ok I got Flexi 8.1 and I am having a problem with the Production Manager. Everytime I go to Rip something, the Production Manager changes the size on me. When I go to correct the size it messes everything up. If I try to rip/cut something that is 48" X 32", the production manager makes it 48.202" X 32.202". This is not what I need, I need it to be 48" X 32". I have tried to uninstall the production manager and reinstall it, but I can't locate it anywhere on my disc's. Can anyone help me with the problem? How can I correct this problem?:banghead:

I am at my witts end with this and it is costing me time and money having to recut and reprint almost everything.

gabagoo

I cant say for sure but there is a scale adjustment in the print and rip menu which can make problems and it may stay as a default. Under the general tab there is a third box under the size and it is a %age gauge. It has screwed me up a couple times when I inadvertantly moved the mouse scroll wheel a little while on that box.

TriCities Signs

Under the panel tab there is a place to set panel margin that maybe set to the amount that it is cutting over. Set that to 0 and it should fix your problem.