• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help with flexi

sailormike

I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I have my Logo that was designed and vectorized by another company and I am trying to make a few tweaks to it when I try to compound the waves I am left with two little blue triangles and I can't figure out how to make them go away I am at wits end and Im not sure what to do next. Its not a problem when I cut in vinyl as i can remove what i need to but when I print it on paper on a dark color it was living white so I set to no fill and compounded it. Please help Thank you so much
HELP.jpg

Jon R.Himes

I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I have my Logo that was designed and vectorized by another company and I am trying to make a few tweaks to it when I try to compound the waves I am left with two little blue triangles and I can't figure out how to make them go away I am at wits end and Im not sure what to do next. Its not a problem when I cut in vinyl as i can remove what i need to but when I print it on paper on a dark color it was living white so I set to no fill and compounded it. Please help Thank you so much
View attachment 129449
Use the cleaver tool and remove them.

Cyclynn

I'd either use the cleaver tool, or if you select everything and press the 'v' key, this will disconnect it all - you might be able to just delete them, if they are not connected.