• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help with LXi Expert 10.5

dynamicdezigns

i go to cut a 1 color decal, or a multiple decal, with part of my design overlapped over another part. when i go to the cut/plot screen, it shows everything overlapped, and thats the way it cuts. how do i fix that? i attached a screen shot to show what i was talking about. you can see the "J" overlaps the hamburger, the word "hamburger" overlaps the "A". need any help possible in getting this fixed. would like it to cut just the stuff that needs weeded out. have had it like i want it before, just can not figure it out again

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 89

Christian @ 2CT Media

You need to WELD your image together so that instead of multiple curves you have one, you will also have to back-front on the areas where you want it to be blank but the underlying layer has curves. I find that that also speeds up the cut time.