• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help NEED HELP with printing panels

Spencer Yonce

I’ve printed out one of the two panels I need, I split them in cut and print in flexisign and had to stop the print after I realized I wouldn’t have enough process magenta to finish the second panel (the right side). So I need to print the right panel without reprinting the left (because it’s already done) how do I do this? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
So did you use the tiling function to make the panels or did you manual make them? If you used the tiling function then you should just be able to go back to the tiling tab and select which panel you want to print. If you manually made the panels just hide the one that you already printed and print what's left.

Spencer Yonce

I manually set them at 44in each and 1.5 in overlap. I was in a pinch so I just flipped the print orientation and will cancel before the second repeat tile is done. And how do I hide a panel as you said?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't use Flexi for design a lot so I don't know off the top of my head. In Illustrator it's in the Object Menu. There should be something similar in Flexi.

AKwrapguy

I manually set them at 44in each and 1.5 in overlap. I was in a pinch so I just flipped the print orientation and will cancel before the second repeat tile is done. And how do I hide a panel as you said?

If you open the file with Flexi and select it, hit print. In the dialog panel go to the tile tab set your size, select your seem choice (vertical or horizontal) select your overlap size, make sure all your panels are the sizes you want. Now right click on the panel you don't want ( it should be covered with a mesh) should be good to go.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You certainly can print just the second panel but be aware that the two panels, each printed at a different time, may or may not match colorwise. Even a pair of panels printed in tandem may or may not match. It depends on the image and how the printing gods are feeling that day.

Terry01

Click Rip and Print again..go to panel, and shift the panel to only highlight the tile
that you wish to print again, and hit send. or as
AKwrapguy said..right click on the panel you dont want to print

Last edited: