• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Need Help

Anas

I have a Artwotk of 15 X 2.40 Meter have multiple size thats more than 10 meter length and height more than 2 meter). My Roland Versacamm 640 and 158 cm is printing Area.

As if i need to divide the artwork and print but illustrator last size 5.77 meter length.
any idea i can divide in other desigining software
Thank you

fortnight8

Hello Anas,
Do not make the artwork in original size. Should be done 1:10 size and set the original in Photoshop or in the RIP software. If you rasterize the vector artwork into photoshop for your example: you need 15x2,4 m. Save as the artwork in Illustrator as a .pdf size 1,5x0,24 m. When you open it in Photoshop leave the size and give 1000 dpi. Open it. Then choose image/image size, chain the size with the dpi value and type the size you need. The dpi will be decreased to 100 dpi which is more than enough for your size.

Anas

Thank you for your idea..

Artwork I received from Customer so i tried to divide in illustrator. 80% of my work will be in vector as if i need to print Big one i will alwaz design the artwork 25%
Thank you once again