• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help!!......

prpldrgn420

I work for a company that uses both Flexi and Sign Lab. The question I have is that we have client that uses a font that is installed only for Sign lab and I was wanting to use this font in Flexi. Does any one know if I can transfer the font to Flexi?

Thanks

geb

not sure, but my guess is no. Signlab fonts are .vef font format. Don't know about Flexi.

You may want to type what you need in signlab, convert to curves, then export in a format that Flexi can import, such as .ai, .eps, or whatever works with Flexi.

George

prpldrgn420

Thanks geb that is what i was doing and it is starting to get old because the font is one that a lot of people seem to like around here. Guess I am going to have to break down and find a true type version and buy it.

p.s. if any one does know i would still like to know how. There are some cool font i could see using sometimes

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
if you have the cadlink/signlab font fold out sheet (it's like 3ft x 4ft and lists ALL the signlab fonts by category)....it gives you a "similar to" font which is usually the TTF conversion...if you don't have the fold out, i know i have it at my desk at work....post the name of the font, and i can tell you what the "similar to" font is......or like signage said, post a pic of the font and maybe someone on here can ID it.

prpldrgn420

Thanks for all the help
here is a test i have done with both fonts that I use alot

AMTYP-B and COOPERKI is what signlab calls the fonts

191.jpg

again thanks for all the help

slipperyfrog

Your Signlab should have come with a Cadlink Fonts disk and a fold out wall poster with all the fonts listed. That list gives you the Cadlink names and what they match up with in the outside world. Many are close but have the odd difference.

Hope that helps as well.