• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need icc for pvc glossy and pvc matte for roland fj-52 converted to eco solvent ink

avdodooel

Hi there. I have roland fj-52 converted to eco solvent ink and when i print, the red comes out orange.
Nozzle check is 100% fine, no cloggs.
But i dont have good icc. Anyone willing to spare some?

AKwrapguy

Hi there. I have roland fj-52 converted to eco solvent ink and when i print, the red comes out orange.
Nozzle check is 100% fine, no cloggs.
But i dont have good icc. Anyone willing to spare some?

Are you unable to create one on you own?

Would need to know what material as each icc is material specific. The material manufacture should also have them on their site for you to download.

avdodooel

Are you unable to create one on you own?

Would need to know what material as each icc is material specific. The material manufacture should also have them on their site for you to download.
I am trying all day. I just cant get the red to be red. It comes in orange. I am not much of familiar with this rip photoprint.. If someone created or can help with this would be nice. I would like to print on glossy pvc, matt pvc. Thanks

FrankW

Because you don‘t use the native ink for that printer, it could be difficult to find a matching ICC-Profile. And, for Photoprint, you should provide your version, because of the manufacturer of that software has changed his ICC-System twice since the time the FJ-52 was new.

Regularly, if setting a document colour to M=100%/Y=100% and switch off color management or force pure hue, the colour should be near to red. If not, it could be that the ink is too old/pigments settled.

AKwrapguy

I am trying all day. I just cant get the red to be red. It comes in orange. I am not much of familiar with this rip photoprint.. If someone created or can help with this would be nice. I would like to print on glossy pvc, matt pvc. Thanks

Isn't Rolands native rip versaworks?

Also good icc profiles are generally specific to manufacture and media so while a generic 'vinly' will work your end product can vary wildly and you should create specific icc profiles for each manufacture and their media. For example the profile you use on 3M will be different than one you use with Orcal, Avery or Hexis. They will even vary between media so 3M IJ180Cv3 will be different than 3M 3650-10 even though they are both white films.

Most material and printer manufacturers will have icc's that you can download from their sites that will get you going down the right path.

avdodooel

Because you don‘t use the native ink for that printer, it could be difficult to find a matching ICC-Profile. And, for Photoprint, you should provide your version, because of the manufacturer of that software has changed his ICC-System twice since the time the FJ-52 was new.

Regularly, if setting a document colour to M=100%/Y=100% and switch off color management or force pure hue, the colour should be near to red. If not, it could be that the ink is too old/pigments settled.
It is photo print 5, If i switch off color management, print are nearly black

avdodooel

It is photo print 5, If i switch off color management, print are nearly black
Isn't Rolands native rip versaworks?

Also good icc profiles are generally specific to manufacture and media so while a generic 'vinly' will work your end product can vary wildly and you should create specific icc profiles for each manufacture and their media. For example the profile you use on 3M will be different than one you use with Orcal, Avery or Hexis. They will even vary between media so 3M IJ180Cv3 will be different than 3M 3650-10 even though they are both white films.

Most material and printer manufacturers will have icc's that you can download from their sites that will get you going down the right path.
This is a fj52 which is converted to eco solvent ink, it has been made for aqeous inks, so no icc online for this model