• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need parts for my HP45500

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone! My HP45500 UV printer just died. I had to change the power supply, did that and it powers up now but my screen is black. Tech guy at Grimco says that more than likely my motherboard is fried. (part # CH104-67018). hE SAYS THAT hp DOES NOT SELL THIS ANYMORE. iT IS OBSOLETE!!
I am at a stand still and the work is piling up!! Does anyone know where I can get parts, new or used, or even another printer that someone is parting out??

The other option is a new printer, which I don't like getting into more lease payments. Arrrggg!!

I am leaning towards another HP printer. Possibly the HP FB550 or an Agfa printer.

Any suggestions? or pros and cons for both printers that anyone has encountered??

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Shaf

I can help you where are you located
Give me call 604-537-8187
Or detailed email with screen shots with problem
Best Regards
Shaf Malik

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Hello Shaf, I am looking at selling my HP45500 uv printer for parts if you know anyone!! Please share and let everyone know. Thanks. Make an offer. I open to anything. Even trade of any kind!! Just want it gone from my shop. Taking up valuable floor space. Thanks in advance!!

Old sign guy

Hello everyone! My HP45500 UV printer just died. I had to change the power supply, did that and it powers up now but my screen is black. Tech guy at Grimco says that more than likely my motherboard is fried. (part # CH104-67018). hE SAYS THAT hp DOES NOT SELL THIS ANYMORE. iT IS OBSOLETE!!
I am at a stand still and the work is piling up!! Does anyone know where I can get parts, new or used, or even another printer that someone is parting out??

The other option is a new printer, which I don't like getting into more lease payments. Arrrggg!!

I am leaning towards another HP printer. Possibly the HP FB550 or an Agfa printer.

Any suggestions? or pros and cons for both printers that anyone has encountered??

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
I have an hp45500 we would sell currently running and printing just don’t use much call 8607980277