Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need perforated prints asap

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • Bids Wanted' started by 1leonchen, Aug 18, 2012.

1. 1leonchen

1leonchen Member

Feb 12, 2009
    The carribbean
    i am looking a supplier of perforated prints. the glass is wider than my machine so i am unable to print it. any 54 inch printer will work. there are 6 planes of glass 50 inches by 92 inches and 2 door glass 24 by 87 feel free to pm me. i need full lamination on all prints art work will be supplied in photo shop format. all shipping will be to Miami Florida zip 33178. feel free to pm me or email bizcojm@hotmail.com

please feel free to move to this tread the correct location

Tags:
  2. 1leonchen

1leonchen Member

Feb 12, 2009
    The carribbean
    Bump

3. 401Graphics

401Graphics Very Active Member

I'd offer, but i can only do 48"

4. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Hey. Im in miami. I sent you an email

5. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    I have a new 54in. Mimaki print and cut. And a roll to roll laminator... do you need clear lam? Or regular

6. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Find a merchant member that's local... it'll be cheaper that way. I don't mess with other resellers. I've learned my lesson.