• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need picture of mimaki cjv30/jv33 media plate

vivi0512

in france !
Hello everyone, this is my 2nd post,

I ve repaired a cjv30 for few days, it is working perfectly now ,

i haven't media plate when i bought the printer,

so i order 2 media plate, i ve received it 2 days ago,

but i don't know how to fix them, they don't send the screw i need with the media plate, is someone can take a picture of his media plate ( especially the screw used to maintain the media plate ), it will help me a lot.

Again , sorry for my english !

have a nice day,

chromira

Hello everyone, this is my 2nd post,

I ve repaired a cjv30 for few days, it is working perfectly now ,

i haven't media plate when i bought the printer,

so i order 2 media plate, i ve received it 2 days ago,

but i don't know how to fix them, they don't send the screw i need with the media plate, is someone can take a picture of his media plate ( especially the screw used to maintain the media plate ), it will help me a lot.

Again , sorry for my english !

have a nice day,
I hope this helps.
CJV30 Media Plate.jpg

vivi0512

in france !
damned , i don't have the 2 small slider piece under the media plate.

Someone know where i can find it ?

opsigno

omari
[QUOTE = "vivi0512, post: 1354426, membre: 66697"] damné, je n'ai pas la petite pièce de 2 sliders sous la plaque média.

Quelqu'un sait où je peux le trouver? [/ QUOTE]

opsigno

omari
Bonjour.
essayer de voir au marché au puces ou si vous avez d'anciens lecteurs dvd ou unités centrales ou même des petites radios transistore. Ça vous coutera rien.
Bonne chance.

opsigno

omari
[QUOTE = "VanderJ, poste: 1354479, membre: 31133"] Je peux vous obtenir ces pièces. N'hésitez pas à appeler le 303-733-6671 [/ QUOTE]

merci c'est vivi0512 qui en a besoin.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Get spares while you are at it... after you have had them for a number of years and taken the plates off the sliders a good number of times the soft aluminum screw holes wear out. Then again the slides are pretty easy to remove and once out just give them a light whack with a small hammer next the the screw hole and that tightens the screw holes back up too. :)