• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need REALLY CHEAP Reflective vinly......

Pro Image

Hey Its been awhile since Ive been around but Ive got a customer wanting White reflective lettering on some campaign signs.....:rolleyes: I know I know.....

Who has the best price on reflective that you all know about.....Ive called all the big boys just looking for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP......LOL....

Thanks
Dustin

Techman

how much you want, and when,, i have a roll of 12 inch white,, need to use it up.. PM me if you are interested.

MikePro

how about reflective spray-paint and reusable stencil? or just spray background and screenprint your copy over it?
...its cheap, but so is that market :)

reQ

My cheapest reflective printable vinyl that i stock is oralite 5400. In Canada right now its around $120 for 24"x10 yards. Good material for the money.

Pat Whatley

Contact Nikkalite. It's been a few years since I've bought from them but they used to sell directly to end users and their prices was less than half of what I could get it from a supplier for.

Bly

Tinfoil with marking pen.

Actually I had an annoying you designer once who kept asking me what is cheaper than what I quoted him.
I eventually snapped and told him to print out the job on his laser printer and tape them all together.

Pro Image

Thank you all for you replys......Pat I got a 24x50 of White from Nikkalite for 290.00 to the door.....Not that bad for cheap stuff.....

Thank you all again....

reQ

$2 sqft. is cheap. Nikkalite standard EG less then $1 sq ft.

And from china i can pull 0.10 sq/ft vinyl :)

For me, oralite 5400 cheapest i would go when i comes to price/quality. Simple as that.

P.S. I am also in Canada and our dollars sucks right now big times.

Z SIGNS

Sorry can't help.I deleted that word from brain and MO along time ago.
Anybody out there earning a living through cheap ?

Techman

I posted above..
I guess FREE was not cheap enough,, Or the vinyl was not wide enough???

On a side note. This word "cheap" is a crap word. I see it too much and then watch as the cheaper seeker whines about some problem with his cheap product.

A while ago I offered some (about $200 bux worth of) Thermaflex heat transfer for about half the price including shipping. That included about 3 rolls of unopened. And several rolls of a few feet removed. A person was interested but then commenced to attempt to beat me down another 20%. Its still sitting here.. :banghead:

One would think that a brother in the bizz would understand the value and go for it..

reQ

I posted above..
I guess FREE was not cheap enough,, Or the vinyl was not wide enough???

On a side note. This word "cheap" is a crap word. I see it too much and then watch as the cheaper seeker whines about some problem with his cheap product.

A while ago I offered some (about $200 bux worth of) Thermaflex heat transfer for about half the price including shipping. That included about 3 rolls of unopened. And several rolls of a few feet removed. A person was interested but then commenced to attempt to beat me down another 20%. Its still sitting here.. :banghead:

One would think that a brother in the bizz would understand the value and go for it..

Sadly, but many people will try to knock the price down even if your asking price is 1/10 of real price.