• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Recommendations for Perforated Material.

0igo

Hello signs101 fam, long time no post. Hope everyone has been blessed this new year.

I Bought a roll of perfated vinyl from signworld and it has been complete junk. It curls and lifts on every corner and wont hold a seem down at all. Anyone know of a good brand/supplier that carries good perforated material? most of my jobs go on flat business windows. All good brands i see out there are $500+ for 100 foot roll. not looking to spend that much so anything a bit more of affordable is a plus. thank you

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hello signs101 fam, long time no post. Hope everyone has been blessed this new year.

I Bought a roll of perfated vinyl from signworld and it has been complete junk. It curls and lifts on every corner and wont hold a seem down at all. Anyone know of a good brand/supplier that carries good perforated material? most of my jobs go on flat business windows. All good brands i see out there are $500+ for 100 foot roll. not looking to spend that much so anything a bit more of affordable is a plus. thank you
We have switched to Sihl, and almost all of our clients have been choosing the 80/20 pattern as of late. We get our Sihl from Montroy.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

I am hard to beat on perf. I have a wider variety than all of them, my 80/20 is only $250 for 54"x164' all dual liner for UV machines also. Standard 50/50, 60/40, and 70/30 will be $354 for 54"x164' give it a shot.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Nothing cooler then this, I can get a higher ROI with this window than most can do with a full wrap.

This is the most eye-grabbing perf you can get. (Not for everyone I get it)

Christian @ 2CT Media

My 80/20 is at $250 want to give it a shot?
I would but what's the shipping cost? That's my road block as most of the time after shipping it costs more than my current supplier. We don't keep alot in inventory so we don't tie up capital and our suppliers here typically keep stock for us on their shelves.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I would but what's the shipping cost? That's my road block as most of the time after shipping it costs more than my current supplier. We don't keep alot in inventory so we don't tie up capital and our suppliers here typically keep stock for us on their shelves.

I totally get you, BUT what do you pay for the 80/20 delivered to your location? I can't imagine it being close to what I can offer but let me know what your all in price is and I will see if I can compete.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I totally get you, BUT what do you pay for the 80/20 delivered to your location? I can't imagine it being close to what I can offer but let me know what your all in price is and I will see if I can compete.
For Sihl 80/20 54x164 we pay $272 that's with free delivery from my local supplier.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
For Sihl 80/20 54x164 we pay $272 that's with free delivery from my local supplier.

I would imagine that is for the 100' roll not the 164', send me that invoice. The best price I have see from companies like Grimco is $329 on the 100' rolls. My cost as a SIHL dealer is $236 on the 164' rolls.