• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need recommendations - For Sticker, Outdoor, sun, longterm.

Guimb0

I want to sell sticker for 2 company's and they sell A/C system and RV trailer.
They want sticker for longterm durability.
Some sticker will be under sun for long time during a day and we have cold winter here too.
Witch kind of vinyle do you suggest or other trick's.
Thank's for you're help!

Guimb0

For A/C customer: Almost the time is gloss paint metal. Over the A/C installation.Straight surface. Dimension : 2,5'' x 4''
For RV customer: Surfaces is depend but almost the time it was Aluminium with little irregularity curve but nothing major. Dimensions: 6'' x 4''

Jackpine

They probably want them cheap so I would use an intermediate vinyl. I would do the lettering with inside and outside small radius on the inside and outside and the won't crack from extreme weather conditions. Once the file is set up is is easier to weed also.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think solvent ink, even if laminated is going to last more than 4 or 5 years at best. Could you screen print them ?? Screen ink will outlast inkjet any day, unless you use the wrong kind.

edit: just looked at your location, you might get longer life where you are. I'd still be careful.