• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need recommendations on good dye sub source

ericmitchell29

I need to print a large quantity of 3x5 blankets/throws. They need to have printing on almost all of the blanket. Do any of you have experience with any of the Merchant Members here and if so, could you recommend someone for this?

Thanks, Eric

chromira

I need to print a large quantity of 3x5 blankets/throws. They need to have printing on almost all of the blanket. Do any of you have experience with any of the Merchant Members here and if so, could you recommend someone for this?

Thanks, Eric
Grand Image in Mass. is great. We use them for large fabric pieces all the time. 978 567-9408

skdave

Thanks, Eric