• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need screen printer

MatthewTimothy

Don't have a screen printer but I'm looking for someone that can fill my orders on the east coast. PM me if interested. Will need drop shipping and do have a fedex account.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We would love to work with you. We're a 3 day ship to most points on the East Coast and generally ship within 2-3 days. We specialize in drop shipping, it's ALL we do.

MatthewTimothy

well im looking for a company that can fill all my screen printing sign orders for my site. I need a list of all wholesale pricing and price for shipping. I can ship but i need weight specs for my program to calculate accurate shipping. If you can send me an xls spreadsheet of sizes, colors, and quantity so i can price correctly that would be great.

We recommend FireSprint

We would love to work with you. We're a 3 day ship to most points on the East Coast and generally ship within 2-3 days. We specialize in drop shipping, it's ALL we do.

For coroplast-http://www.firesprintprinting.com/wholesale-catalog.pdf

We recommend FireSprint we average an order a day wih them and they are all 100%. They do both 18 x 24 and 24 x 18 which is a big plus with us.

Malkin

Hi WeekendDirectionals and welcome to the board!

You may want to remove your website from your sig as only Merchant Members are allowed to advertise...

signage

For coroplast-http://www.firesprintprinting.com/wholesale-catalog.pdf

We recommend FireSprint we average an order a day wih them and they are all 100%. They do both 18 x 24 and 24 x 18 which is a big plus with us.

Why would you post the wholesale pricing in an opened forum? Do you want your customers to see what you are paying?