• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Screen Printing Equipment...

ONLINE SIGN GUY

We are looking to bring our screen printing operation into the mix, partner wont sell equipment, so we are needing ASAP.

Ideal Setup

6/4 manual press
Flash Dryer
Conveyer Dryer
Wash Out Booth

Also looking for a Heat Press

Anyone out there looking to let some equipment go, like to focus on Midwest unless we crate and ship

Thanks everyone

klemgraphics

The day I've been having I'm ready to sell mine. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I do have a entry level heat press I'd like to get rid of though. Its a Geo Knight Jetpress 14 if your interested.

ONLINE SIGN GUY

Thanks for the info guys, I found an entire company going out of business for health reasons, took really great care of everything, picking it up tomorrow, cant wait! All new headaches! lol

Border

PM sent! I have a good lead for you, close to you as well.

edit...I see it looks like you got something lined up!

Mosh

Don't forget an exposure unit, and postscript printer, and pressure washer, screens, squeegies, emultion , de-greaser, de-hazer, screen wash, spray-tac, ink.....and about 1,000 other thinks I will think of...you do this already so you probley know this....just saying....