• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Software (Order, time-tracking, estimating, etc.) - Cloud based

JoeBoomer

I'm looking for any suggestions for software for our company. I came from a sign shop that used Cyrious, which worked well for our needs there. Now I am looking for something similar, but cloud-based.

About Us: We are a custom fabrication shop that designs custom displays, vehicle build-outs, etc. for Marketing firms. Kind of a "Monster Garage" type of place. Everything from digitally printed graphics, metal fabrication, welding, routing, painting, etc. (Yes, it's a super cool place to work)

Current Software:

TeamWork PM ~ Asigning tasks, scheduling due dates, project notes, attaching files to the projects, etc.
Timeless Time Clock ~ Logging staff hours per project
Quickbooks Online ~ Estimates & Invoicing

Current Workflow:
Add project to TeamWork -> Create Estimate (Quickbooks) -> Produce (coordinating through TeamWork) -> Tracking expenses (on paper, e-mails, etc.) -> Invoice (Quickbooks)

Problem(s):

• Estimating in Quickbooks is difficult and too basic. Can't calculate based on size, would like to have dependent products or modifiers for the products. Plus, quickbooks is not very user friendly for our sales team.
• Time Clock works fine, but isn't integrated in our system and has to be re-entered into quickbooks or TeamWork PM.
• TeamWork PM doesn't have billing with pre-defined products (similar problem as quickbooks)
• Don't have an order/estimate number for jobs. We just give projects a name now (bad system)

New Software Goals:

• Want one system to handle estimates, invoices, work orders, task management, expenses, messages, project management, etc.
• MUST be Cloud based

Any help / suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jrsc

signvox sounds perfect for what you want. It works great for us. Only thing i think it does't have is the time clock but if you suggest it there is a good chance they will add it in the future. They are really good at adding features based on customer feedback.