• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help with a cutting issue

equippaint

Were having a file that will not cut where it is supposed to, its either shifted down or back about 1/4"+.

Using rasterlink 6, corel x7 and a mimaki cjv150 and all other jobs are cutting fine.

Its around 24x100" basic text and a logo all vector curves. It detects the crop marks with no problems. Initially we input an eps, than scaled it to 95%, print, lam and cut. We have re loaded the file, scaled the same and had the same issue. So I thought maybe it had to do with scaling in RL so I resized it in Corel, reprinted it and it did the same thing.
I kept the botched cut and have reloaded it a handful of times and each cut it is off but in a different way i.e. it wont even cut screwed up in the same place. I also tried loading just the cut lines separately with the same result.

We have ran this file before with no issues. So now I have 3 prints in the trash, and 2 more that haven't been molested by the plotter yet. Any ideas??

equippaint

Another thing, I reversed it and am getting it shifting towards the front, so the shift goes the same direction.
What seems strange is when I export through finecut, which I believe sends it as an eps, its 26.486x101.764 but when I export an EPS and open it in RL its 26.125x101.431. Why the difference?