• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help with ce 3000-60 MK2

Hello all and thanks for having this site
I have a Graphtec CE3000-60 MK2 and it has worked perfect for years using ILL 10 with out any problems
Recently I had to change operating systems, I went from window's XP PRO to Window's 7 business 32 bit
I down loaded the controller and drivers and they installed correctly I think? I did have a hitch with the controller the first time but it finally installed, but it will not work, the computer see' the Graphtec 3000 but it will not do anything.
I have un plugged the plotter and re booted the computer but still nothing
The only thing that has changed is that I went to window's 7 all and everything else is the same, could someone here lead me in the correct direction on how to find out what is wrong

I did go there and download both the controller and drivers,
what I did is un install them and re install them again and I got an error code this time saying that the controller

The specified plotter model is not supported. The Graphtec Cutting Plotter Controller can only be launched for supported plotter models.
Or, if the connect plotter is Craft ROBO-Pro, the Controller can only be launched if the firmware versio is Ver. 7.00 or later.
The firmware version number is displayed for serveral seconds on the plotter's LCD when the power is first turned on.
Code:
So I decided to turn off the plotter and check the LCD screen to see what version I have and this is what it said
V 5.20 GL
So I still have no idea what to do next

I took the time to call tech support this morning, and I got to say I got right though with out a hitch, the guy walked me though what I needed to get done and it works
you have to down load the driver, and the CM2 in order to make it work, the one thing I didnt down load was the CM2 before
the cutter works great, there is again a learning curve on this as its a new program but I'll get it figured out some how