• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help

BRUSHMARKS

We have the Gerber Envision 375 plotter. We are in need of a new registration mark scope. idk what you would call it, basically the thing you look through to line up the crop mark. We have been taping for years where it has been broken before. well today it broke in another place as well. Does anyone know where we can get one at a decent price, wether it is new or used?

Thanks for any help.

Gene@mpls

That is a pretty specialized item- I would be shocked if you could find it
anywhere other than Gerber. I have bought them from Midwest sign- St.P

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We ordered one about 10 days ago from Advantage Sign Supply. Price is $47.00 and gets shipped from Gerber as far as I can tell since they back ordered it.

I doubt you'll find one just laying around for sale though.

Ghost Prophet

I know this thread is super old but google still pulls it up so I'll add some info... We have the same plotter and are trying to order the same scope.

I called Midwest Sign and they told me that they would order it from Gerber as soon as I ordered it from them.

EDIT: You can't order after market parts direct from Gerber so you have to use a distributor like Midwest or Advantage. Thankfully advantage had it in stock and here's the part number for future reference: P67283B

Oh yeah and it's $68.50 with the 2010 inflation. Lol

http://www.advantagesignsupply.com/

Last edited:

Jerald Mc Innis

We have the Gerber Envision 375 plotter. We are in need of a new registration mark scope. idk what you would call it, basically the thing you look through to line up the crop mark. We have been taping for years where it has been broken before. well today it broke in another place as well. Does anyone know where we can get one at a decent price, wether it is new or used?

Thanks for any help.

Hello.
I do have several Gerber Envision 375s as well as 2 of the 750s, and 2 Gerber Edge 2s for sale.
All in excellent working condition, as well as, a seller motivated to deal on the entire lot.
Thank you
Dave (612) 293-0495
Minneapolis, MN 55403