• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need someone to print a few shirts, please!

GoodPeopleFlags

I have a 6-color design that I need printed on less than 10 shirts, maybe more, not sure yet. I don't have any t-shirt printing experience but I do know that screen printing them would be very expensive. I'm thinking heat transfer would be best? Who can help? I'm in the southeast, USA. Thanks!

splizaat

I can solvent print to heat transfers for you....siser colorprint PU and ship by tomorrow - you press. PM me. Can priority mail them.

Screenpritning setup alone will be around $120 before you print a shirt.

DTG printed apparel

I have a 6-color design that I need printed on less than 10 shirts, maybe more, not sure yet. I don't have any t-shirt printing experience but I do know that screen printing them would be very expensive. I'm thinking heat transfer would be best? Who can help? I'm in the southeast, USA. Thanks!

If your still in need of custom tees give us a pm. We offer direct to garment printing with our brother GT3 381 printer. No setup fees or minimum orders with your supplied artwork or ours. We ship standard mail, UPS, and Fed-ex. Lead times for orders are 7-10 days to ship.

GoodPeopleFlags

Thanks for the PM, splizaat! I really want the image to feel soft like the shirt, though. You said its the softest and stretchiest which is great but but I'm concerned that it will still feel like plastic. Thanks, tho!

TDFcustomSL

Thanks for the PM, splizaat! I really want the image to feel soft like the shirt, though. You said its the softest and stretchiest which is great but but I'm concerned that it will still feel like plastic. Thanks, tho!

Depending on the design, it shouldn't feel like plastic at all. I prefer heat transfer over some of the silk screening on shirts that I have. After a couple of washes its almost like its not even on the shirt.

31legen

Dtg printing

Pm me your contact info. I need a few shirts done.
If your still in need of custom tees give us a pm. We offer direct to garment printing with our brother GT3 381 printer. No setup fees or minimum orders with your supplied artwork or ours. We ship standard mail, UPS, and Fed-ex. Lead times for orders are 7-10 days to ship.