• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need source of supply for UV flatbed tubing parts

diverscott

Hello, all!

I need to change out the ink negative pressure tubing in our CET Color FK512 flatbed and am having difficulty finding a source of supply for hose, fittings, crimpers and bands and solvent syringes. Can anyone recommend a domestic supplier? My exhaustive Google search only returns a handful of Alibaba sites and other Chinese web stores.

Thanks, in advance!

-Scott

Letterbox Mike

Have you tried CET directly? We found tubing at Grainger in a pinch, but it wasn't perfect, CET ended up sending us new tubing to replace that, so they should have it in stock I'd think.

We've been using syringes from Tractor Supply believe it or not...

Nicky Zhou

PrintLinks
Here I am also from China. I just wander if you can make a list, maybe I can help to post your reqiurement to whom I know in USA. Or even nearby there, like Mexico... What do you think .
There is a sign show in Oct. in Las Vegars, perhaps you can find sources there as well...