Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need source of supply for UV flatbed tubing parts

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by diverscott, Sep 11, 2012.

1. diverscott

diverscott Member

Jan 28, 2010
    ocala, fl
    Hello, all!

I need to change out the ink negative pressure tubing in our CET Color FK512 flatbed and am having difficulty finding a source of supply for hose, fittings, crimpers and bands and solvent syringes. Can anyone recommend a domestic supplier? My exhaustive Google search only returns a handful of Alibaba sites and other Chinese web stores.

Thanks, in advance!

-Scott

Tags:
  2. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Have you tried CET directly? We found tubing at Grainger in a pinch, but it wasn't perfect, CET ended up sending us new tubing to replace that, so they should have it in stock I'd think.

We've been using syringes from Tractor Supply believe it or not...

3. Nicky

Nicky Member

May 7, 2011
    China
    Here I am also from China. I just wander if you can make a list, maybe I can help to post your reqiurement to whom I know in USA. Or even nearby there, like Mexico... What do you think .
    There is a sign show in Oct. in Las Vegars, perhaps you can find sources there as well...

4. benjakes

benjakes Member

May 4, 2010
    Buffalo
    Go to CET, unless you are on credit hold or something else. It is not all the same.

5. artbot

artbot Very Active Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Houston TX