• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Suggestions for Service company for VS540 - Possible head replacement

moonrakercat

Hi - I need suggestions as to a good company for service on my VS540 - I believe I need a new head - getting hard to get the drop outs back on the black - some missing permanently - existing head is 4+ yrs old.

I am in the Toronto - Kitchener corridor of southern Ontario. I'm a small one man shop.

I know of a few companies that do it - but I really would like some referrals. I know changing the heads is not guesswork - and I've heard of some supposedly experienced techs do it by guesswork till it comes out right (this scares me) - so I'm looking for a solid tech who has been in the business years and who has done it inside & out & can do it in their sleep.

Any referrals anyone can give me is much appreciated.

Optionally if you have someone you need to warn me to stay away from -- please pm me or send me an email to stevem2290 at hotmail.com

Thanks everyone !!

Last edited: