• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need suggestions for special project

bigben

Hi folks!

I have a customer who need something special and I don't know how I could make this.

He need some window perf installed from the print side and laminated on the back. It need to be strong because there is water splashed on the backside every time.

How can I make this happen and don't have a ''fuzzy'' vision when we look true the window perf?

I don't know if I make myself clear enough?

Thanks.

jayhawksigns

Summa DC4 printers can print a "perf" pattern so that you could print to an optically clear vinyl, overlaminate it and you would be good to go.

You could also probably do something similar with any other printer that prints white, I just know there is a setting for it for the DC4 that does it for you.

bigben

Summa DC4 printers can print a "perf" pattern so that you could print to an optically clear vinyl, overlaminate it and you would be good to go.

You could also probably do something similar with any other printer that prints white, I just know there is a setting for it for the DC4 that does it for you.

Hmmm... good idea. But unfortunately, I don't have a summa printer and I don't have a printer who can print white. I have a L26500...

Any other suggestion?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have non adhesive perf that you can put permanent/removable face mount adhesive on the front then laminate with an optically clear laminate on the back.

Perf is $0.50sq.ft
Perm/Removable Mount Film $0.42sq.ft
Optically Clear Back Lam $0.60sq.ft

bigben

I have non adhesive perf that you can put permanent/removable face mount adhesive on the front then laminate with an optically clear laminate on the back.

Perf is $0.50sq.ft
Perm/Removable Mount Film $0.42sq.ft
Optically Clear Back Lam $0.60sq.ft

This was my first idea, but I've taught that all those layers would give me problems to see thru. No?