• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to make a coroplast sign 182" wide by 46" h

number1talent

I'm looking for some good suggestions on how to make a 182" w coroplast sign that typically comes in 96" w sheets. Does anyone know of any companies that sells coroplast sheets this large or any suggestions on how to extend the 96" w standard sheet?

White Haus

Not a Newbie
You're gonna have to use two sheets....

How is it being used? Does it have to be coroplast? The only thing you'll be able to get at that length is lexan roll stock.

Val47

Where is it going? how are you installing it? How are you producing it? Direct print, or Vinyl mount? You need to provide more details on the project as a whole. How you do this specifically, depends on your capabilities - and installation - and transport.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Where is it going? how are you installing it? How are you producing it? Direct print, or Vinyl mount? You need to provide more details on the project as a whole. How you do this specifically, depends on your capabilities - and installation - and transport.

Yep. More details needed. As for merging two panels together (again, depending on how you're using it/installing it/how long it has to last) we've done this before by adding a strip of coroplast on the back w/ double sided tape that spans the seams across both panels.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, there are several ways to make a sign of this size and out of cor-x, but first, you need to give more information as the others have requested.

spectrum maine

I'm looking for some good suggestions on how to make a 182" w coroplast sign that typically comes in 96" w sheets. Does anyone know of any companies that sells coroplast sheets this large or any suggestions on how to extend the 96" w standard sheet?

take a cheap step stake sign or 2
cut 2" pieces of that ire and join the 2 pieces with 20-30 of these, tape 2" white vinyl over the seam.

Billct2

Like spectrum said you can use pieces of step take to line up the flutes and then i would back the seam with a piece of coro....or I'd talk them into a banner

TammieH

I would think about using a few rods/heavy gauge wire on the ends to keep the panels together...maybe paint them white so they do not show through the plastic