• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need to outsource corplast screenprint signs

Locals Find!

supersigns.biz merchant members here. Only one I can speak about as they are the only merchant member I have done business with for screenprinting so far.

FatCat

I've been very pleased with Firesprint - they should have an ad running up near the top of this page. Excellent prices and quality is outstanding.

Why screen print? Why not just print onto a clear adhesive backed material and laminate onto the coroplast and do it yourself?

I would think cost would be the issue. Screen printing would seem to me to be the most economical solution for any order of more than 2 or 3 coroplast signs. Not to mention the least labor intensive.

grafixemporium

I45 Signs. They do great work and use UV inks for their screen print coro... and they are fast! Their min order on 24x18 is 50 pieces.

I need to qet some quotes on outsourcing an order for a customer for 50 18x24 screen printed signs. Recommendations please.

I use firesprint (merchant member) for 20 plus orders a month, great quality, fast production, dynamite pricing. I like that you can get 18 x 24 or 24 x 18, same price with them. For fifty on white: $135 one color double sided, $200 two colors on white, double sided, I forget three color price on 50. They have 17 standard colors and can Pantone match for $20.

I may have to give FireSprint a try, but in the past I have used Heritage Advertising out of Alabama. For 100 Golden Rod Yellow 24 X 18 two color double sided it is $340.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Not sure where the OP went...but I am curious if they used us or someone else and how their experience was.

It's tricky to know who's actually from signs101 and who isn't because the usernames don't match the business/contact name :)