• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need To Sell Roland Graphics Printer Sp-540v!

GC Hydro

Hi! Is anyone interested in an older graphics printer? It is in GREAT condition, but it is about 10 years old.

Condition: Excellent / Great

Make / Manufacturer: Roland

Model name / number: SP-540V VersaCamm 2004

Size / Dimensions: 2390 (W) x 800 (D) x 1291 (H) mm

Price: $3500 OBO

If I can't sell it here, I'd be happy to receive advice on where to sell it. Thank you!

printhog

Hi! Is anyone interested in an older graphics printer? It is in GREAT condition, but it is about 10 years old.

If I can't sell it here, I'd be happy to receive advice on where to sell it. Thank you!
Spbrokerage.com. Scott has buyers. It's a great guy to work with.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

hideoutsigns

hideoutsigns

Send me an email with some pics to hideoutsignsltd@gmail.com. If it's working good I'll take it.

BobF999

Yes, I'm interested. Where are you based?
Bob