• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need to vent-stubhub sucks- making it hard to buy one $13 ticket.

stub hub sucks, they cancelled a $13 order I placed for fraud,

I was trying to buy a single nose bleed Phils ticket for a 3 year old, so he could sit with us in our usual seats and one of the other 8 of us going would hold him.....

one of the last screens when you order on stubhub has two questions, who will be using ticket and what is their phone number,

so I put in my son's name with our same unique last name, and his cell number,

they say they ask for that so they can contact you if there is an update regarding the event,

they process order, charging credit card. $13.

5 minutes later they cancel order and issue a fraud hold on my account,

I call they say they don't know, I will need to talk to trust and safety dept, but they can't put me through.... they'll call me.

So they call and say it was alerted as fraud as ticket was going to be used by Henry my last name .... I said why? I can't buy a ticket for my son?

She says huh, you should be able to buy a ticket for son I'll look into it and call you back.

She doesn't ... then I get a BS email glad you were able to resolve ... and buy a ticket. Both of which are BS. Not resolved. No ticket. $13 still showing as charged on AMEX.

I've bought and sold a lot of tickets on stubhub, I am a season ticket holder for Phils, really if anyone is going to commit fraud will it be for a single $13 ticket in the nose bleed seats? Lots of luck scalping that with the Phils below 500 and with it being a single seat in the crappiest section. I picked the ticket because it was the cheapest ticket out of all 2000 available for tomorrow's game.

Didn't EBAY buy stubhub? Anyone else have stubhub issues? Is ebay culture moving into stubhub?

Needed to vent thanks .... :banghead:

Anyone have another recommended ticket venue where you can get e-tickets?

toomeycustoms

Just bought 2 tickets today for tomorrows Giants game for $95 each with no issues. I don't recall having to enter a name for the seats or a phone number. I only see my name on both tickets, no phone number. Also, purchase some on Memorial day with no issues. It is weird that a $13 order was flagged. Did you order the tickets from a different IP than usual?

visual800

Didn't EBAY buy stubhub? Anyone else have stubhub issues? Is ebay culture moving into stubhub?

Anyone have another recommended ticket venue where you can get e-tickets?

They purchased them about two years ago i believe. and it figures! Ebay has taken the fun out of online selling stuff I guess they are passing that no-fun onto tickets , lol

For most tickets I have used ticketliquidator.com

And while we are discussing tickets, this really nauseates me how tickets can go on sale and some people or entities are able to snatch up all the good seats before the general public gets them, shame on you ticketmaster.com. What happened to waiting all night so you can get the good seats, fist come first serve?

Just bought 2 tickets today for tomorrows Giants game for $95 each with no issues. I don't recall having to enter a name for the seats or a phone number. I only see my name on both tickets, no phone number. Also, purchase some on Memorial day with no issues. It is weird that a $13 order was flagged. Did you order the tickets from a different IP than usual?
There was a question at end of process "if you aren't using the ticket yourself put the person's name and number, preferably cell, so they can contact if a change in venue".