• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need your help testing on our wrap material

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We are looking into importing wrap material directly from oversea manufacturer. They've been in business for well over 20 years. We've received good feedbacks from local wrap companies, looking into more feedback from fellow signs101 members.

In return, we will give you special pricing if we decided to import the material.

Just want to make sure we have the right products before launching the campaign. Products are made in Taiwan. Many companies like FoxConn(iPhone products), HTC, Garmin, Vizio and many more are proud products of Taiwan.

Please contact us through pm or sales@fieldcenterusa.com

Appreciate your help.

Nice weekend,
Francis

premiercolour

Merchant Member
If you be so kind to send me your address and attention to. I will start putting sample together. The material is approx. 5" x 5". Not a big roll though. Just wanting your feel of it and the air release comment.

We will be giving special pricing after we got the 60" rolls in months to thank you testing.
Thank you and have an awesome weekend.

Francis

Francis

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Wouldn't happen to be Guangzhou Bestwin Technology Co., Ltd. would it?
Just curious...they've been scouting the states looking for resellers.
Or MaxPlus?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thank you for many of you offering the testing. I've sent out the testing material today via Fedex Ground. Appreciate your help. I will give you update via PM when it is arriving at your door.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is a calandered product I would imagine? Are their any warranties with this stuff also? I have looked at so many wrap alternatives but all the overseas companies wont honor any type of compensation if their product fails thats why I have always chosen to just sell the name brand.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
What kid of compensation do name brands provide? I will work with the factory to see if us can work it out. I don't see any difficulties except wanting us to pay for the labor to reinstall. I heard 3M does pay for labor cost. But looking at this way. Selling high price products to the public. Say my 3M product has no problem but portion of the product cost is distributed to the risk of problematic matters. I install them right, someone next door install it wrong. I am paying for his mistake by paying high premium. I don't think so. Just my take.

We want to carry out a wrap vinyl line that is reasonable priced. Hopefully as good quality as 3M but we will hear more from signs101 members.

Francis

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I got the sample yesterday. Its bigger than a 5x5. Got a chrome sample to. Thanks.

Chrome sample is not for vehicle wrap but just love the chrome color of it. Some of the customers used on flat surface on vehicle but not recommended on curves. It does not consist of air release.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
What kid of compensation do name brands provide? I will work with the factory to see if us can work it out. I don't see any difficulties except wanting us to pay for the labor to reinstall. I heard 3M does pay for labor cost. But looking at this way. Selling high price products to the public. Say my 3M product has no problem but portion of the product cost is distributed to the risk of problematic matters. I install them right, someone next door install it wrong. I am paying for his mistake by paying high premium. I don't think so. Just my take.

We want to carry out a wrap vinyl line that is reasonable priced. Hopefully as good quality as 3M but we will hear more from signs101 members.

Francis

Whats your idea of resonably priced wrap vinyl?