• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing Colorpainter W-64s Service Manual & Help

gq_snoops

Can someone please seed me the Colorpainter W-64s service manual. The black ink hose has air in it and I was told to move an O-ring from the carriage to the head. Swop them and that should fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Chasez

Just had the same issue with the yellow line. No big deal if it is actually the o-ring... be VERY careful when you tighten the line back up to the head when you replace the o-ring as you can damage it by over tightening. It turned out that our issue was a mucked damper (these PH have an internal damper which is a PITA) and we had to replace the yellow head.

If you can't find the service manual, PM me and I can give you pretty detailed instructions on how to replace the o-ring. If you some how come across the service manual can you forward it on to me?

Chaz