• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

neon mounting posts

fresh

My client has an old neon sign that still works... but the acrylic post things that hold the neon tubes in place are all broken off. this appears like an easy fix, its just an acrylic piece with a wire bonded to the acrylic backer plate. but i don't know where to get the post thingys.

we aren't an electrical shop, and have never touched neon, so I don't know where to find the pieces to repair the sign. again, the glass and electrical are all working fine, we just need to add some supports.

thanks for you help.

Marlene

look like these?

Attachments

• stand offs.jpg
    stand offs.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 293

petrosgraphics

the tube supports from hart supply are alum. base with a glass support. they sell them as short or long. if you are not sure what length you need, buy the long ones and you can easily cut them down to the size you need using a pair of wire strippers. that is why they are grooved, so they can be cut